FF-sispm control GEMBIRD SISPM
|license||mac app store
|MacOS X||10.6 and later|
This cocoa application lets you control the 4 power sockets of the SISPM device (Gembird Silvershield) via USB with your mac.
Beginning with version 0.2.2 you now can use a helper tool, which allows you access from command line.
- key features
- switch sockets on/off + live status of sockets
- use your own labels for easy control
- secure device with active/passive mode
- extended control over buzzer setting
- helper app for headless operation (command line)
0.2.x will be the last free version - the major version after that (0.3.0) will contain an interface to program the internal scheduler (and will be available in the mac app store then). If you don't need this, you can still use the free app to control your sockets.
0.2.3 prerelease info
Work on 0.2.3 has begun, this are the planned changes:
- complete overhaul of the usb driver core
- add support for Gembird USB single socket (MSIS-PM)
- adding bluetooth driver core
- various preparations to make app ready for 0.3.0
Please see the FAQ in the online doc section for more information!
0.3.0 prerelease info
- set the internal timing functions
- apple script support
- automator support
0.3.0 will require Mac OS Lion.
I will release 0.3.0 when I have moved by development mac to Lion - still not done so far...
0.2.1 is still available for those who are not able to use the mac app store. Currently no further changes are planned on the free version (there is neither feedback nor any incentive from flattr (still 0 at 20.2.2012) to spend any time on this)